Starting Guitar Soon

my new Ibanez guitar
 I purchased an Ibanez AEWC400 Comfort Acoustic-Electric guitar in Sunburst Blue, and I'm super excited to get it!  I am having it sent to the store to limit shipping damage, and I paid for Overnight shipping, so it should probably arrive to the store today.  I'll call in and have them check if it has arrived.  I'm having it sent to the Dublin Guitar Center store.

My guitar picks will arrive Monday, then more on Jan. 14-15, and my guitar casewhich is really lovelycream and with birds on it, should come Jan. 24-Feb. 10th.

When I pick up my guitar, I'll also want to get a wall holder, so I can put it up in my room and get it easily for practice.

I also have these resources to start learning: Hal Leonard's Complete 1-3 lessons book for beginners, Tony's Acoustic Challenge 1-year membership, and I'm also going to take Justin's Beginner Guitar Course (which is free!).  I'm mostly excited for TAC and Justin's course because I think they're both fun, do-able, and people make progress with them.  Their approach is similarTony's concentrates on fun, small daily techniques that challenge and progress you, and Justin's concentrates on a very structured, thorough lesson plan that has you playing songs very soon.

 

Comments

Popular Posts